"To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed."



Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday

Can't believe it's already Thursday! This week has flown by. To say that we have been busy would be an understatement.We have had so much going on besides our schooling and usual household up keep, but it has been fun and I am glad that the time is passing quickly because my husband is still away on his moose hunt ( they did get a moose... YAY, we are very happy ).

We enjoyed a nice trip to the library yesterday and came home with some great books mostly about Maine or by Maine authors. There is just something that I love about being at the library...I love it! I am really looking forward to our reading time today.

Friends make any day special, and we had the privilege to stop and visit with a few of our friends yesterday as well, so that was a treat. As always we were encouraged and uplifted by our fellowship.

After visiting with one set of friends we had to rush off to art class, which my second oldest daughter participates in. She is having a wonderful time and we are really thankful for knowing people, who know people, who share their talents and enrich our learning experience. As we waited for art class to get done we had the opportunity to visit with some more friends!

Drivers ed has been keeping us very busy, it's a good thing it doesn't last too long, it has been a good experience for my daughter though and I am glad she had the opportunity to take the class. Rachel is very excited to get her permit on the 8th of this month and we are excited with her!

Although busy can be crazy, sometimes it's fun and I am really enjoying this time. When I make time for the Lord and put Him first, He always helps me keep everything together. But, seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.~ Matthew 6:33
It's so good to know we don't need to worry about "stuff", He has it all under control, we just need to seek Him. Hope everyone has a good Thursday!

2 comments: