"To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed."



Monday, September 27, 2010

Fabulous Friends

Proverbs 17:17a ~ A friend loveth at all times... oh how nice to have sweet friends! I am blessed with fabulous friends who know me and love me anyway and for that I am very thankful. God has been so good to me, to give me sweet and wonderful friends and acquaintances who are encouraging, thoughtful, funny, generous, forgiving and fun! For me, friends truly are one of the greatest gifts in life.

I want to say thank you to all the special women in my life that I call friends. Thank you for listening, really listening... to my joys, my struggles, & my triumphs thank you for all your words of wisdom; which are a great treasure to me, much thanks for making me laugh and for all the fun times; for a merry heart doeth good like a medicine Proverbs 17:22a, thank you for being godly women, who are a shining example of Christ.

I pray that my friends will see in me, the kind of friend that they have been to me and that they too, will consider our friendship a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment